The British International School of the University of Lodz accepts students ages 2,5 – 19 years old, throughout the academic year. The school operates an open admission policy. We understand that your relocation to Lodz may not correspond with the start of the school year, that is why we accept admissions throughout the year and we are always willing to welcome new students at any time. Your child will be assigned to the class based on their date of birth or/and their school certificate.
How to Apply
The admission process begins once the application documents are received by the Head of the School’s office.
The list of documents that need to be submitted for the successful application:
- The Application Form
- Signed Fee System Sheet
- Previous School Report
- Copy of a passport of a child
- Copy of a passport of legal guardians of a child
- Bank confirmation of the Application Fee payment
The above documentation should be submitted to the school by post or in person. Scanned copies are also sufficient, however, they must be followed by signed originals.
- Parents submit Application Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents deposit an Application Fee of PLN 500 to the school’s bank account.
- Parents book a meeting for a Diagnostic Test with an Admissions Coordinator.
- The Head of School receives documentation and takes a decision.
- If the decision is positive, we go towards the Acceptance/Registration stage.
- Parents receive a positive decision about acceptance.
- Parents submit the registration form to email@example.com
- Parents deposit a Registration Fee of PLN 3000 to the school’s bank account.
- Parents and the School sign an Agreement.
Bank Account Number
Bank Pekao S.A.
PL 68 1240 3060 1111 0010 5230 0171
British International School of the University of Lodz
Our Head of School will review all the documents and confirm that there is a place in an appropriate age group for your child. If your child is currently not in Poland, the diagnostic test can take place online or after your arrival.
The best method to get to know us is to simply visit us at our premises at Fabryczna 4 in the city of Lodz. We also provide an option for your child to have Taster Days if you would like to experience first.
If you are located abroad, we provide an option of the virtual open day, where you can ask us any questions. For more information, please contact our Admissions Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or at: + 48 602 799 374
We’ll do our best to accommodate you.