The Management Board & Chairwoman
The Management Board is represented by the Chairwoman.
The role of the Chairwoman is primarily to:
• Manage the affairs of the Company that conducts the School
• Secure the organisation framework for the school (services, safety, budget)
• Supervise the work of the employees reporting directly to the Board, including the Head of the School
• Prepare the annual budget of the Company, supervising its implementation and adherence as indicated in the relevant items of the Company’s budget funds to the organizational units of BISUL sp. z o.o.
• Create and implement Company’s action plans and strategies.
The Head of School
The Head of the School is responsible for:
• Management of the School
• Creation and implementation the development strategies of School after gaining an approval from the Chairwoman of The Board
• Development and implementation of the curriculum framework
• Development of the annual work plan: didactic, educational and care-providing, as well as professional development of teachers
• Development of hiring plan of pedagogical staff; presenting applications for employment or dismissal of employees to the Management Board
• Determining the scope of cooperation with educational institutions performing pedagogical tasks
• Exercising pedagogical supervision over the School.